TV & radio channels
RRsat has the right communications solution for every channel, no matter how many locations content comes from, how many destinations it must reach, and in which formats. RRsat expertly localizes content and delivers it in real-time, 24/7, to profitable end markets, including cable TV, DBS, DTT, IPTV and mobile service operators, as well as Internet TV and direct-to-home (DTH) viewers. Cost-effective offline delivery is also available within networks and to operators worldwide.
Over 630 TV and radio channel owners from around the world, including top names in the industry, depend on RRsat’s fully redundant, global network infrastructure, cutting edge technologies, and unmatched expertise in the broadcast industry.
For TV and radio channel owners, RRsat provides:
- Managed, monitored end-to-end content management, delivery and distribution solutions-- from any location to any location, in any format
- A global network of 6 major teleports, 20 partner teleports and over 40 satellites, including over 40 RRsat MCPC platforms, covering five continents and supported by an extensive fiber network
- Secured content encrypted by the channel owner or by RRsat using Irdeto, Viaccess, Conax, NDS and other industry-standard conditional access systems
- Automated, advanced, high-capacity playout services for fast turnaround and low cost, used by more than 130 TV channels worldwide
- Content Aggregation, packaging and licensing for global distribution to cable, satellite, IPTV and mobile operators, for monetization with the best distribution outlets
- Mobile flyaway units and satellite newsgathering (SNG) trucks and services that enable on-the-spot coverage of breaking stories and broadcast news, major sports events and special events using state-of-the-art SD/HD equipment
As TEMPO continues to expand geographically, we are thrilled to have RRsat’s global advanced playout and uplink services expertise to guide our way
Frederick A. Morton, Jr.,
Founder, Chairman & CEO, TEMPO Networks, LLC.