Multi-channel platform operators
Cost-effective RRsat solutions empower multi-channel platform operators -- both Pay-TV and free-to-air -- to grow their viewer base. Cable, satellite, terrestrial, IP, mobile and hybrid delivery platform operators can rely on RRsat contribution, playout, distribution and turnaround solutions to get a full selection of high-quality programming to viewers, around the clock and around the world.
In today’s competitive TV marketplace, it is a formidable challenge to meet viewer expectations for specialized programs and channels. RRsat services are designed to help operators gain--and keep--a competitive edge.
- Incoming contribution of high-demand content from around the world, delivered via the RRsat Global Network and transformed to required formats for 24/7 channels, live news and event coverage
- International global playout and distribution of original content, based on input from diverse sources and in a variety of formats, and prepared by RRsat
- Turnaround of foreign channels for ongoing off-air confidence monitoring or ad hoc occasional review on operator premises
- Aggregation, packaging and licensing of international content for global distribution to multichannel platform operators. RRsat helps identify ethnic and genre based programming for operators’ specific viewer demographics and aggregates it for them
- RRsat broadcast facilities - including an advanced command and control center--enable new operators to initiate service quickly and inexpensively. Established operators can avoid costs of upgrading legacy equipment by utilizing RRsat facilities
- Backup services for fast disaster recovery enable operators to maintain a strong, reliable global presence under the most difficult circumstance